<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Chem paper was okay I supposed. Managed to do the whole paper overall though there were some killer questions. I really hope to get at least a B3.

History tomorrow and I don't have the mood to memorise all the Cold War, China, Russia, League Of Nations shit. I feel frigging tired. I only had 4 hours of sleep the night before, no thanks to waking up at 4.00am to revise Chem. Urrghhhhhh. I think I'm a night person. Alright, not think, I am indeed a night person. It is only when night comes that I'll really mug. This explains why I tend to sleep at 12 plus, at the very least, every day without fail. Haha. Right. So I guess I shall leave the memorisation work for night and maybe the next morning if I manage to get out of bed at say, 5.00am? I don't have any frigging time to practise Emaths and yet I'm here blogging? Wth. Maybe I shall do some Emaths later too. What's wrong with me? I feel so weird today. Okay, random.

So now my life revolves around Prelims. How interesting is that? Right. I can't wait for the September holidays to come. It'll be the long awaited outing! Followed by class chalet. Not that I'm that into the class chalet but I'm just happy to be away from home and chilling out with my friends. (: Alright. Enough's said.

I can't make up my mind.